Quickly teach you to calculate the cost of machined parts
How is the cost of machined parts accounted for? When the metal material cost is certain, the main difference lies in the different labor costs, transportation costs, consumption costs and taxes of each company, so what kind of way are most of these parts calculated by machining factories?
Detailed calculation of the cost of machined parts
- 1) First you can ask the other party to provide preliminary process arrangements for critical or complex parts, down to the details of each process and the time spent on each process.
- (2) According to the hourly cost of equipment required for each process, you can calculate the processing cost. Specific equipment costs you can also ask the supplier to ask, for example: ordinary vertical plus between ¥ 60-80 per hour (including tax); milling machine, general equipment such as ordinary car is generally ¥ 30.
- (3) In proportion to add packaging and transportation, management costs, tooling, profit is the price. Of course, the price will be to a certain extent and the annual purchase volume of the part and the degree of difficulty has a lot to do with. It is easy to understand that the price difference between a single part and a lot can be significant.
Rough estimation method for the cost of machined parts
1) For large parts, large volume and heavy weight.
Difficulty in general: processing costs and the entire part of the raw metal material cost ratio of 1:1, this ratio is inversely proportional to the purchase volume.
Difficult: the processing cost is about 1.2-1.5:1 to the cost of raw metal materials of the whole part, and this ratio is inversely proportional to the procurement volume.
2) For small and medium-sized parts
Difficulty in general: processing costs and the entire part of the cost of raw metal materials ratio of 2-3:1, this ratio is inversely proportional to the procurement volume.
Difficult: processing cost is about 5-10:1 with the whole part raw metal material cost ratio, this ratio is inversely proportional to the procurement volume.
Because of the mechanical processing process flexibility, that is, a part can have a variety of process arrangements, then of course the cost is not the same, but the supplier will sometimes quote you a complex process to raise prices, while the actual production will use other simple processes, so the purchaser’s own reading of the drawings and the amount of knowledge about the processing of parts will determine your grasp of the cost, so Mechanical parts procurement requires a more comprehensive knowledge of machining.
Machining cost components generally according to the work hours
If you want to process a workpiece, first of all, the other party’s metal material costs; then some travel costs for the purchase of the workpiece (generally not).
The main thing is the processing hours required for the workpiece you want to process, generally 20-40 yuan / hour for turning, a little less for clamping about 8-12 / hour; the rest are not in the example.
If there is no ready-made tools (such as tools, molds), the cost of the purchase is also required you to bear part of or all; finally add up to the processing costs you have to pay.
Material costs, machine depreciation, labor costs, overhead, taxes and other basic ones are required. Or metal material costs, processing costs and taxes, as well as business costs, transportation costs, to do the budget needs to have a very thorough understanding of the market, not in which to feel a few years will be completely clueless.
The process of the problem should include metal material costs, processing costs (using what kind of processing price will be different), equipment depreciation, workers’ wages, overhead, taxes, etc.. The main thing is to determine the process, that is, the processing method, and then according to the process to calculate the hours of work, by the hours of work to determine the basic processing costs of individual parts, plus other costs. Process is a very complex study ah A part using different processes, the price of the difference.
Basic cost of hours
In fact, there is no fixed price for various types of work, depending on the difficulty of the workpiece, the size of the equipment, performance and different, of course, the key depends on how much your volume is, but generally speaking it has a basic price, floating between the basic price:
1. The basic price of the machining: 20-40 yuan / hour
There are specific depending on the actual situation, like small pieces, very simple work less than 20 yuan; sometimes even only 15 yuan.
For example, some large pulleys, processing margin, the boss only earn money for cast iron powder is enough; sometimes if the workpiece is large, the general market can not be processed on the high point, two or three times, others can not help.
2. The basic price of grinding: 25-45 yuan / hour.
3. The basic price of milling: 25-45 yuan / hour.
4. The basic price of drilling: 15-35 yuan / hour.
5. Basic price of planing: 15-35 yuan/hour.
6. The basic price of wire cutting: 3-4/900 square mm.
7. Basic price of EDM: 10-40, single piece is generally 50/piece (less than 1 hour).
8. NC’s basic price: 2-4 times more expensive than the ordinary.
9. Engraving: generally are single pieces, 50-500 / piece of course, or a word, specific product-specific prices.
The above prices are only for reference, if you have any experience, I hope you can also say, we can communicate together.
Attachment: the basic price of each type of processing hours
|Serial number||Equipment name||Model||Processing range||Processing cost (yuan / hour)|
|8||Radial drilling machine||Z3050||Φ50~Φ63||16|
|9||Radial drilling machine||Z3080||Φ80||20|
|10||Vertical drilling machine||Z5140A||Φ32~Φ40||12|
|11||Horizontal boring machine||T68||1000×1000||26|
|12||Horizontal boring machine||T611||1000×1000||30|
|13||Vertical boring machine||T4163||630×1100||56|
|14||Horizontal boring machine||T6111A||1200×1200||36|
|15||Universal cylindrical grinder||M1420||Φ125~220×350~1000||15|
|16||Universal cylindrical grinder||M1432A||M9025×500~1000||19|
|17||Universal cylindrical grinder||M1432B||Φ315~320×1500~3000||26|
|18||Universal cylindrical grinder||M1331A||Φ315~320×1500~3000||26|
|19||Universal cylindrical grinder||M1450||Φ500×1500~2000||28|
|20||Precision universal cylindrical grinder||MG1432||Φ320×1000~2000||32|
|29||Universal tool grinder||M5MC||Φ200×500||13|
|30||Universal tool grinder||MW6020||Φ200×500||13|
|31||Universal tool grinder||M9025||Φ200×650||16|
|32||Universal tool grinder||M6025H||Φ250×650||16|
|33||Universal tool grinder||M6425||Φ250×650||16|
|35||Hobbing machine y||M3150E||Φ500×8M||22|
|36||Bar rack rail y||M5150B||Φ500×8M||18|
|37||Vertical milling machine||X5030A||Φ300×1120||16|
|38||Vertical milling machine||X52K||Φ320×1250||18|
|39||Vertical milling machine||XA5032||Φ320×1250||18|
|40||Horizontal milling machine||X63W||Φ400×1600||24|
|41||Ram milling machine||XS5646/1||Φ425×2000||28|
Due to the different regions, different time, different manufacturers, different demand side, different supply side, different quantities, there are many different, the price is also very different, there is no certain. But generally according to the processing hours billing, to give a reference as follows: (where the figures are for reference only, the region, the time difference is really big, this information does not include electric processing, such as wire cutting, generally to be processed area to charge)
On the general mechanical processing parts of the charge standard
A. To work hours to record the price approach:
Z25 drilling machine, CA6140 lathe, planer, inserting machine, sawing machine to 15 yuan per hour to record charges. Vertical and horizontal milling, wire cutting, large lathes, gantry milling are charged at 20 yuan per hour. Clamp general maintenance is charged at 15 yuan per hour. The timekeeping unit starts from taking over the processing to the completion of the processing and acceptance of the end.
Second, according to the parts, quantity, precision requirements charge method:
1. Drilling general metal materials
- The depth-diameter ratio is not greater than 2.5 times the diameter of 25MM according to the diameter of the drill * 0.05, 25-60 diameter according to the diameter of the drill * 0.12 (the smallest hole is not less than 0.5 yuan).
- The depth-diameter ratio greater than 2.5 general metal material charges base price * depth-diameter ratio * 0.4 charge, the hole diameter accuracy requirements of less than 0.1MM or the center distance requirements of less than 0.1MM according to the base price * 5 charge.
- The tapping charge standard according to the tap diameter * 0.2 charge (cast iron as the standard, steel parts another * 1.2), in batch processing to the standard base price * 0.2-0.8 charge (according to the size of the batch and the degree of processing difficulty).
2. Lathe processing class general precision light shaft processing
- The length-diameter ratio is not large and 10 according to the size of the machined parts * 0.2 charge (the bottom 5 yuan).
- The length-diameter ratio greater than 10 according to the general optical shaft base price * length-diameter ratio number * 0.15, precision requirements within 0.05MM or requirements with taper to the general optical shaft base price * 2 charge.
- General stepped shafts (fan shafts, pump shafts, reducer shafts, grinding wheel shafts, motor shafts, spindles, etc.) are processed by general precision optical shafts, and the base price *2 is charged. Stepped shafts with taper, internal and external ribbing, etc. are processed by general precision optical shafts: base price *3.
- General purpose screws are processed by general precision optical shaft: base price*4.
- General flange parts are charged according to the metal material diameter*0.07, and those with a diameter greater than 430MM are charged according to the metal material diameter*0.12.
- General round nut parts are charged according to diameter*0.25 (including metal material).
- General trapezoidal, triangular nut parts according to the diameter * 0.3 (not including metal materials).
- General bush-like parts (diameter less than 100 diameter-length ratio less than 2) according to the metal material outside diameter * 0.2 charge, diameter-length ratio of more than 2 according to the diameter-length ratio * base price * 0.6.
- General repair bearing table class parts wear less than 2MM diameter less than 40MM width less than 25MM each 5 yuan, need to be on the center frame, or length greater than 1.7 meters base price * 2 charged. Diameter greater than 40MM according to the diameter * 0.2 charged.
3. Milling machine processing class general keyway processing
- (Aspect ratio less than 10) charged by the width of the keyway * 0.5 (minimum 5 yuan). The aspect ratio over 10 is charged by aspect ratio * base price * 0.1.
- If there is a strict position degree requirement, the base price*2 will be charged.
- Material processing with hardness greater than HRC40 is charged at base price*2.
- General spline processing (for L/D ratio less than 5) is charged according to spline shaft OD*0.8 (minimum 15 RMB).
- General gear processing is charged at modulus * number of teeth * 0.5 yuan. Worm gears are charged at the base *1.2. Helical gears, bevel gears, and shift gears are charged at base price * 2.
- General flat machining category is charged at ¥1.5 per square decimeter (¥5 minimum).
- General boring processing is charged according to hole diameter * 0.25.
4、Bandsaw processing class
General round steel, thick-walled pipe, square steel cut-off, calculated at 5 yuan per square decimeter (minimum 5 yuan) general steel plate cut-off, slitting, open angle at 10 yuan per square decimeter (minimum 10 yuan).
5. Wire cutting processing
General parts according to the cut-off area (square millimeter) * 0.008 yuan charge. Need to thread the parts of each threaded hole price increase of 5 yuan.
6. Electric welding and gas cutting and plasma cutting
Ordinary welding rod diameter 3.2 1 yuan per piece, TH506 welding castings 3 yuan per piece. Gas cutting processing, according to the iron plate thickness MM * cutting length M calculate plasma cutting stainless steel, according to the base price of gas cutting * 3 charge, cutting carbon steel according to the base price of gas cutting * 2 charge.
7. About special expedited parts and overtime parts
Special urgent parts are defined as: the first time to arrange repair or manufacture urgent parts for a specific customer. Overtime parts refer to the parts that must be manufactured continuously beyond normal working hours.
- For 200 lathes, $20/hour.
- For 300 or more lathes, $30/hour.
- Milling machine is $20/hour. Drilling machine is $15/hour.
- Boring machine is $35/hour.
- Grinder is 30 Yuan/hour.
- Inserting machine is 15 Yuan/hour.
- The bullhead planer is 20-25 yuan/hour.
- Gantry planer. Milling is 30 yuan/hour.
- Rolling machine (rolled steel plate plate thickness below 20) is 60 yuan/hour.
- C620.C6140 is basically 20 yuan per hour.
- 30 lathe is 30 RMB per hour.
- Vertical lathe (lathe 60 yuan per hour.
- Rocker drill is 20 RMB per hour.
- T68 boring machine one hour 30 yuan.
- Cow planer small vertical milling and horizontal milling 20 yuan an hour.
- Gantry milling gantry planer 60 yuan an hour.
- 400 flat and one meter rounded machine one hour 20 yuan.
- Three meters outside of one hour 60 yuan.
- Machining center 80 yuan an hour (the same as the number of milling and turning).
- Electric welding gas cutting basic to piece calculation, less convenient to calculate to an hour of 30 yuan.
- Clamp assembly one hour 20 yuan.
In addition, the labor contribution fee is also related to the number of outsourcing processing, finishing work hours quotes:
- Fine grinding tolerance 0.005, is 40 yuan / hour.
- Sparks Tolerance 0.01, is 80 yuan / hour.
- Slow walking wire tolerance 0.005, is 100 yuan / hour.
- Light curved grinding tolerance 0.003, is 180 yuan / hour.
Other macro factors
- 1. Annual production (determine the scale of input).
- 2. The share of plant and land input.
- 3. The number of welding stations and line depreciation rate (line share).
- 4. Number of welding equipment and depreciation rate (equipment input and apportionment).
- 5. Welding consumables cost.
- 6. Welding jigs and fixtures and depreciation rate (jig input and apportionment).
- 7. Wages (including production workers, technicians, management salaries, bonuses, working meals, transportation costs, medical fund, unemployment fund, pension fund, housing fund and personal adjustment tax, etc.) and utilization rate of working hours.
- 8. Energy consumption and environmental protection cost input and share.
- 9. Welding equipment. Work jigs and fixtures and assembly line routine maintenance costs.
- 10. Cost sharing for scrap and rework.
- 11. Sharing of product development costs.
- 12. Sharing of social costs.
- 13. Profitability rate.
- 14. Various tax rates.
Source: China machining solutions provider – Yaang Pipe Industry (www.machinedsgn.com)